Thursday 3 February 2011

UFO's

Well, I've been sitting here with a pile of UFO's for too long (thats un-finished objects and nothing to do with little green men!)  and decided it was time that I actually finsished something! I have completed a jumper for my daughter which I started about October time! She's only 4 so its not massive but it is the first wearable thing I have actually finished apart from scarves, hats and gloves!  I am so very proud of myself!!  It was my first go at knitting cables and am pleased to say I have suceeded - with a bit of help from my lovely nan. I'd like to post a pic but so far have not worked out how to do it - will get one posted shortly.........

I still have several UFO's on the go which will eventually get finished.......
I'm working on things to add to my folksy shop at the moment - I'm currently needle felting away  - well I was until I stabbed myself several times.  Keep your eyes peeled over the next few days for new and exciting stuff in my shop.  Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. I think we all have some UFO's hidden around the house - good for you in tackling them

    ReplyDelete