Friday 4 February 2011

I have been a busy little bee this morning!  I have finished my felt bead bracelet!  I really like it! I needle felted the beads myself and added some crystal beads in between them as spacers.

What do you think!?!







I have also been busy trying to declutter and sort my craft stuff out - I've just a bit of fabric and some leather bits to my shop www.folksy.com/shops/craftclearout so have a look if you are interested in some supplies.

Apart form this I have been looking on the new Pinterest website - a virtual visual pinboard! There is absolutely loads on there to look at.  www.pinterest.com/rach will take you to my boards where you can have a look at my likes! It is a fantastic timewaster so if you have an hour to spare pop on over and take a peek!  I have become slightly addicted to it!

1 comment:

  1. well done , looks great...really fun colours.

    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete