Thursday 3 February 2011

Folksy Friday

Well here is my first Folksy Friday - The subject for my first is people who have featured me before - when they told me they were featuring me in their Folksy Fridays I said I'd return the favour when I eventually got round to setting up a blog....  It may have been a few months ago but I haven't forgotten!

I'll start the ball rolling with a few of my bits that have been blogged and are still in my shop

         
Here are my tape measure brooch, pom pom scarf and butterfly zip brooch.



  

So here are my 5 for my first Folksy Friday - the first one is a gorgeous shabby chic wreath by Rags to Roses.  Next we have a cute little notebook by Dabdash and third is a really nice valentines card by AccidentalVix.  The fourth one is a stunning little scarflette by Linda at uniquelyyours and lastly there is a little fabric keepsake wallet made by Ellies Treasures. 

Please suggest something fora topic next week and I'll choose my favourite!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely idea to feature those who have featured you in the past :) Great picks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selection, thanks very much for including my necklet/scarflet. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including my keepsake wallet. I love all your picks this week. For a topic, how about "nature".

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovley selection - your buttefly brooch is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Folksy Friday. Thank you for including my notebook.
    LOVE your tape measure brooch and Lindas scarflette.
    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rachael....just found your blog...Love your tape measure brooch and what a clever use of zips as a butterfly. Popped over to your felted fluffies Folksy shop and really like your needle felted bubble bracelet... Cyril is so cute too! Keep up the great creating.
    Ali ;-)

    ReplyDelete