Friday 18 March 2011

Craft Fair tonight and Folksy Friday

I have been busy making things for a craft and gift fair this evening at the Hunting Lodge in Cottingham, Leicestershire.  I will be there this evening selling a range of my Nappy Cakes and gifts and things from my Folksy shops and heres my felted fluffies shop.  Fingers crossed its nice and busy.

Anyway, back to Folksy Friday..... Its Friday and I've decided to showcase a few bits that I love.  I've decided that my outfits need a bit of brightening up and in need of a brooch or corsage. I've made a few of these crochet flowers lately

Heres a small selection of some of my favourite brooches and corsages from Folksy....






The first is by Leanne Woods Designs - crocheted pinwheels, I love this! Next is the cute little Russian Doll brooch from SewRealicoul.  The purple and orange crochet flower brooch is from  Purpleshed Contemporary crochet I'd never have thought of using these colours together but I think they look fab!  The funky fabric rosette brooch is available from Made with Love X and I adore the corsage/hat pin made by Tusen Takk, it's made from recycled sweet wrappers!  The last one is perfect for spring and its the lovely bird brooch from PantsandPaper.  I'm sure you'll agree these are all lovely!

4 comments:

  1. I adore your choices and agree that a corsage can completely change and brighten up an outfit, or uplift a handbag.

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection, especially lov the first one but would be happy with them all :o)
    How did craft fair go?

    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorna, I just about made my table money back but had a nice chat to other stall holders. There were a few customers about but not many - nevermind, you never casn tell how they will go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including my crochet brooch. I'm sorry the fair wasn't more of a success but at least you had a nice time and covered the table fee. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for at least that at the fair I'm doing next week:)

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete